State Telephone Directory
The California Online Directory is a service provided by the Office of Technology Services. The Online Directory provides access to government information and services for state employees, local government and the general public. The directory services include state employee information, state agency information, and a State Government Organization Chart, as well as a keyword search.
The state employee information is updated by the designated Directory Listing Coordinator (DLC) at each state agency. If you are a state employee and need to update your information, please contact your agency DLC. If you are transferring between agencies, contact the DLC from the agency you are leaving to delete the old listing and your new DLC can add the updated listing. If you are unsure who your DLC is, you may contact State Directory Services at DirectoryServices@state.ca.gov for assistance.
State Information Agents are available to assist you at 1 (800) 807-6755 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding state holidays. If preferred, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email responses should be returned within one business day.
The California Online Directory provides the following services:
- Employee Information is a search function for telephone numbers and Internet addresses of state agency employees. (Note: not all employees are listed, or only partial information may be provided).
- Agency Information is a locator function for each state agency, displaying its organizational structure and pertinent contact information.
- Organizational Chart depicts the structure of California State Government, its agencies, boards and commissions.
- Keyword Search is a tool to use familiar words to locate related state agencies, e.g., Driver's Licenses = Department of Motor Vehicles, etc.
- 9-1-1 Instructions provides information for state employees use on when and who to call in an emergency situation.
- Help FAQ provides answers to the most frequently asked questions on how to obtain state information and directory services, or to change/update directory listings.
- State Information Agents provide information on how to contact State Directory Services by phone, email and postal service.
- Directory Listing Coordinator Information The DLC assists the Office of Technology Services (OTech) by submitting monthly telephone directory listings data files to Directory Services
- California Online Directory Home Page
- Employee Information
- Agency Information
- Organizational Chart
- Keyword Search
- 9-1-1 Instructions
- Help FAQ
- State Information Agents
- Directory Listing Coordinator Information
Office of Technology Services
P.O. Box 1810
Rancho Cordova, CA. 95741-1810